Thursday, June 24, 2010

V.O.B. - Graphic Design: My Portfolio


My Portfolio

Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in multimedia, marketing and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Highly skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations, talented at building and maintaining ‘win-win’ partnerships. I am an extremely motivated hardworking individual, who thoroughly enjoys working in fast paced highly pressured environments. I also see myself as an ambitious character that enjoys learning new skills and qualities. I take pleasure in working a team environment however I am capable of using my own initiative. I am a dynamic individual with the ability to bring a unique creative expression to every project involved in, with an attention to detail that is immaculate. I have a love for people that is truly exceptional that coincides with a personality that is one of a kind.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers